The Lifeline service is a federally funded government program and was established with an aim to provide free phones service to low-income consumers across the country. The program ensures they do not miss out on the opportunities and security that come with phone service. The Lifeline program is aimed at making phone service affordable by offering Free Lifeline Service in Sacramento, California to eligible consumers. This enables them to stay connected with their family and friends, and also provides much-needed access to emergency services, jobs, and business opportunities.
Sacramento is the capital city of California and sixth-largest city in the state. As a result of the California Gold Rush, the city emerged as a major commercial center and distribution point in Northern California.
The city was named as “America’s Most Diverse City” by the Harvard University Civil Rights Project conducted for Time magazine. It is fondly referred to as America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital, as the covers over 1.5 million acres of farms and ranches that grow more than 160 crops for markets here and abroad. The region also hosts more than 40 regional ‘farmers markets’ and is home to the largest California Certified Farmers’ Market in the state.
Also, the city is home to the world’s largest almond processing plant – Blue Diamond. The Jazz Festival is one of the major attractions that is held in Sacramento every Memorial Day weekend and has been in existence for over 40 years.
TAG Mobile is proud to be associated with Sacramento through California Free Lifeline Phone Service. Under the BYOP plan TAG Mobile offers 3GB LTE data, Unlimited Talk and Text every month, whereas, under the standard plan, the customers get a FREE Smartphone with 1GB LTE data as well as Unlimited Talk and Text every month. TAG Mobile Lifeline in California ensures you’re always connected with your family and friends.
Customers eligible for TAG Mobile Sacramento, CA Lifeline Service Receive:
3GB SIM Only Data Plan
• 3GB LTE Data,
• Unlimited Talk,
• Unlimited Text every month
1GB Standard Smartphone Data Plan
• 1GB LTE Data
• FREE Smartphone*
• Free Unlimited Talk and Text every month
To participate in the program, the household income of the subscriber has to be at or below 150% of the federal poverty level.
Consumers currently receiving Lifeline service with another provider are also eligible and can transfer their Lifeline benefit to TAG Mobile. You can also qualify for Lifeline if you’re already enrolled in any one of the following Government assistance programs and can produce the necessary documents.
• CalFresh, Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
• Medicaid “Medi-Cal” (not Medicare)
• Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
• National School Lunch Program (NSL)
• Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
• Federal Veterans or SurvivorsPension Benefit Program
• Tribal TANF
• Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
• Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
• California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs)
• Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (StanWORKs)
• Welfare-to-Work (WTW)
• Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN)
• Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
You can either enroll using our ‘3 minutes Sign up process by going to our website – www.tagmobile.com or simply walk up to the nearest TAG Mobile agent along with your proof-of-eligibility documents. You can also call us on 1-866-305-1923 to sign up.