TAG Mobile is proud to be associated with San Francisco through the California Lifeline program. Famous for its bays and bridges, San Francisco is commercial and cultural of California. As of March 2019, it was ranked third in the country on the Global Financial Centres Index and is the highest-rated city in the US on world liveability rankings. Interestingly, the city has the fourth-highest number of billionaires in the world. The city’s status as the West Coast’s largest city peaked between 1870 and 1900, and in 1945 it also became the birthplace of the United Nations.
The Lifeline program is a federally funded government service and was established to provide free phones service to low-income consumers across the country. It tries to ensure that no citizen misses out on the opportunities and security that come with phone service. The free phone service enables the eligible citizens to stay connected with their family and friends, and also provides much-needed access to emergency services, jobs, and business opportunities.
TAG Mobile Lifeline Free Phone Service in California has two plans for all eligible customers. The seamless connectivity from TAG Mobile ensures you’re always connected with your family and friends.
Customers eligible for TAG Mobile San Francisco, CA Lifeline Service Receive:
3GB SIM Only Data Plan
• 3GB LTE Data
• Unlimited Talk
• Unlimited Text every month
1GB Standard Smartphone Data Plan
• 1GB LTE Data
• FREE Smartphone*
• Free Unlimited Talk and Text every month
To participate in the program, the household income of the subscriber has to be at or below 150% of the federal poverty level.
Consumers currently receiving Lifeline service with another provider are also eligible and can transfer their Lifeline benefit to TAG Mobile. You can also qualify for Lifeline if you’re already enrolled in any one of the following Government assistance programs and can produce the necessary documents.
• CalFresh, Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
• Medicaid “Medi-Cal” (not Medicare)
• Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
• National School Lunch Program (NSL)
• Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
• Federal Veterans or Survivors Pension Benefit Program
• Tribal TANF
• Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
• Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
• California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs)
• Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (StanWORKs)
• Welfare-to-Work (WTW)
• Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN)
• Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
You can either enroll using our ‘3 minutes Sign up process’ by going to our website – www.tagmobile.com or simply walk up to the nearest TAG Mobile agent along with your proof-of-eligibility documents.